Table of Contents
Why is My O2 top up not working?
If you’re having problems using our online top-up service, then try clearing your browser cache. On Internet Explorer, click Tools, then Internet Options and select Delete Files and/or Cookies. If you have any other questions about topping up your Pay As You Go account: Call 4444 free from your mobile.
How do I set up auto top up on O2?
Top up your way
- Step 1: Sign in to My O2 to set up your auto top-up.
- Step 2: Choose the amount and if you want to get topped up on a certain day/date or when your balance gets low.
- Step 3: We’ll then top you up automatically. You can change or cancel whenever you like.
How do I turn off auto top up?
Tap Top-up under the Payments Methods section. Tap Manage Wallet auto top-up. Tap Remove Autopay and Confirm. Enter your UPI PIN to cancel your Wallet auto top-up.
What does it mean auto top up?
Automatic Top-Up is a preauthorized Top-Up program that charges your credit card, Visa Debit or bank account to Top-Up your account right before your Monthly Charge date each month.
How do I top up someone else’s O2 pay as you go?
As long as you have her number you can do it by dialling 4444 on YOUR phone. You will be asked if this is the phone you want to top up, Press NO. They will then ask you to input the number of the phone you want to top up and you input the other number. You will then be asked to choose an amount.
What is the minimum top up on O2 pay as you go?
With Classic Pay As You Go, you pay for what you use, as you go. The minimum top up requirement is £10. If you don’t top up, or add a Bolt On at least once in any six month period, your mobile will be disconnected and you’ll lose any credit on your account.
How do I top up data on O2?
To buy more data now, sign in to My O2. Or call 2202 from an O2 mobile, or 0344 809 0202 from any other phone.
How do I top up My O2 phone?
How do you auto top up?
How to auto top-up your GrabPay Wallet
- Tap on Payment at the bottom of your Home Screen.
- Tap on Top Up.
- Tap on Inactive next to Auto-Top Up.
- Enter the details for: When my balance falls below.
- Tap Save to confirm the auto top-up request. You will see that your Auto Top-Up is now active.