Who is the owner of setraco company?
mayor ogboh – CEO – setraco nig ltd | LinkedIn.
What does SETRACO do?
Setraco Nigeria Limited is a leading engineering company with over 35 years working experience in delivering value-added civil and infrastructural projects in Nigeria. Setraco was established in 1977 and started by constructing township and district roads in what was then Bendel State.
Who owns Lubrik construction company?
Rabih Ramedi is a civil engineer with more than 23 years of experience throughout the Middle East, West African areas. Rabih has worked with several groups before co-founding Lubrik Construction Company in 2007. His vision along with his expertise has led the company into its current glory.
Who is the CEO of RCC?
MANAGING DIRECTOR Nabeel Esawi was born in 1976 in Israel.
Who is the best construction company in Nigeria?
Top construction companies in Nigeria
- JULIUS BERGER NIGERIA PLC.
- 2) REYNOLDS CONSTRUCTION COMPANY.
- 3) SETRACO NIGERIA LIMITED.
- 4) COSTAIN WEST AFRICA.
- MONIER CONSTRUCTION COMPANY.
- BRUNELLI CONSTRUCTION COMPANY (NIGERIA) LIMITED.
- DANTATA & SAWOE CONSTRUCTION COMPANY (NIGERIA) LIMITED.
What is the meaning of RCC company?
RCC stands for Reynolds Construction Company.
What is the full meaning of RCC in Nigeria?
Church of Christ in Nigeria – Wikipedia.
Who is the richest construction company in Nigeria?
1. JULIUS BERGER NIGERIA PLC. Julius Berger Nigeria rose to prominence after completing the Lagos Eko bridge in Lagos. The firm is one of the most identifiable construction companies in Nigeria with considerable wealth of experience in civil, marine and industrial construction.
What is PCC construction?
The objective of plain cement concrete alias PCC is to arrange a firm impermeable bed to RCC in the foundation where the soil is soft and flexible. It is mostly applied over brick flat soling or devoid of brick flat soling. It is also known as Cement Concrete (CC) or Blinding Concrete.