Table of Contents
Where can I catch peacock bass in Naples?
Golden Gate, Naples The Golden Gate canal system is one of the most exciting areas to fish for peacock bass. It’s located between Naples, Marco Island, and the Everglades National Park. If you’re exploring South Florida for the first time, we highly recommend checking out this area.
Where can I catch a peacock bass in Florida?
There are many unique Peacock Bass fishing locations in Florida, especially in Miami & Fort Lauderdale. The distance from Key Largo to Palm Beach, then Fort Lauderdale to Naples, holds many great spots with hard fighting fish.
Where can I bass fish in Naples Florida?
NAPLES BASS FISHING CHARTERS OPTIONS
- GOLDEN GATE CANAL SYSTEM. 7.3mi.
- LAKE TRAFFORD FISHING. 47mi.
- ALLIGATOR ALLEY FISHING. 80mi.
- LAKE OKEECHOBEE FISHING. 100mi.
Are there peacock bass in Naples Florida?
The Golden Gate Canal system has been incredibly active lately. Peacock Bass and Largemouth bass are abundant and fun to catch out of the canals. We had a great time today doing some Naples Florida Fishing Peacock and Largemouth Bass.
Where is the best peacock bass fishing in the world?
In today’s world, Brazil is far and away the best choice. Politically stable and friendly to tourism, anglers can find eight months worth of superb fishing for giant peacock bass in Brazil’s central Amazon lowlands.
Are there peacock bass in Marco Island?
Fish in Marco Island Florida Bass:You can catch Freshwater species all year long including the exotic Peacock Bass and Florida largemouth bass.
What is the biggest peacock bass ever caught in Florida?
The Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission (FWC) fisheries biologists certified a new state record butterfly peacock bass weighing 9.11 pounds and measuring 23 5/16 inches long, caught by angler Felipe Prieto from Hialeah.
How and where to catch peacock bass in Florida?
– When do Peacock bass spawn in Florida. These freshwater bruisers are ready to spawn annually once they reach about 10-12 months of age. – 5 Best Topwater Lures for Florida Peacock Bass. – Top 5 Best Live Bait Fishing Aerator Pumps. – Florida Peacock Bass Locations.
What is the best fishing in Naples Florida?
– Southern Gentlemen Fishing Charters – Pure Florida – Gordon River Greenway – Naples Zoo at Caribbean Gardens – Revs Institute – TEN THOUSAND ISLANDS NWR – Delnor-Wiggins Pass State Park – Tin City – Crayton Cove, Naples
How to catch peacock bass?
Season. The Lodge is open from the 2nd week in December through March 15th for peak fishing and the most favorable weather.
Where to buy peacock bass?
Bass can eat prey up to 35% of their body length