What number do you call to New Zealand?
+64New Zealand / Dialing code
How do I call a mobile in New Zealand from a mobile in Australia?
calling New Zealand from an Australian mobile
- Enter the + on your dial pad.* This is usually done by holding down the 0 key.
- Enter the NZ country code (64)
- Enter the NZ area code.
- Enter the NZ local number.
How do I text a New Zealand number from Australia?
0011 = The exit code to take your SMS out of Australia. 64 = Country code. 21 = The mobile network in New Zealand. 1234567 = The recipients mobile number….How to send a text overseas
- Exit code (that takes the SMS out of Australia)
- Country code.
- Mobile network number.
- Recipient’s unique number.
How do I call a 1300 number from NZ to Australia?
If a caller can make contact with an Australian 1300 number from overseas, they will be charged based on their home network’s rates. They will have to dial the overseas code of their country, followed by the Australian code (61), and then your 1300 number.
What does +64 replace?
The country calling code for New Zealand is +64.
How do I add a New Zealand number to Whatsapp?
How to add an international phone number
- Open your phone’s address book.
- When adding the contact’s phone number, start by entering a plus sign (+).
- Enter the country code, followed by the full phone number.
How do I text internationally from Australia Optus?
Examples: To call the Australian landline number: 03 9XXX XXXX you’d dial: + 61 3 9XXX XXXX from an overseas destination. To call/SMS the mobile number: 0421 0XX XXX you’d dial: + 61 421 0XX XXX from an overseas destination.
Are 1800 numbers Australian?
What are 1800 numbers? 1800 numbers are ten-digit business numbers that callers can reach for free using any Australian fixed landline or mobile number—which is why they’re also known as free call or toll-free numbers.