What is the 800 number for AT customer service?
Navigation Questions. Call us at 800.331. 0500. Monday through Friday 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. CT or Saturday and Sunday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. CT.
How do I fix my ATT Uverse Internet?
Get help with your internet
- Unplug the power cord from the back of your gateway or modem. If you have:
- Wait 20 seconds.
- Put the internal battery back in, if applicable.
- Plug the power cord back in.
- Wait up to 10 minutes for the gateway or modem to restart and your Broadband light to turn solid green.
Why is AT WiFi not working?
Restart your AT Wireless Internet device by switching the power button to OFF then back to ON. Refresh the network list again. If still unable to detect the AT Wireless Internet SSID, it may be necessary to perform a device reset to restore factory settings.
How do I pay my uverse bill online?
Make an online payment
- Go to Make a payment. If your account has a passcode and you forgot it, learn how to reset or change it.
- If you manage multiple accounts, choose the bill you want to pay.
- Review the payment amount and change if necessary.
- Follow the prompts to submit your payment.
How do I pay my AT Internet bill?
Pay your bill online
- Sign in to your online AT account, with your Primary Member ID.
- Select Go to Bill & Payments.
- If you have multiple accounts, select the account you want to view from the account selector at the top.
- Your previous bill activity and current bill will display.
- To pay your bill, select Make a payment.
Can AT refund a payment?
Active accounts: If you have a credit balance on your AT account because of an overpayment, we’ll apply the credit to your next bill unless you contact us and request a refund. Call 800.288. 2020 or visit us at an AT store.