What is Samsung S translator?
What is Samsung S translator?
Samsung S Translator gives you an easy way to quickly translate spoken words or entered text into several languages. S Translator supports Brazilian Portuguese, English (UK), English (US), French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, and Spanish.
What happened to Samsung S translator?
The notice (via TizenHelp) states that the S Translator service will be shut down on December 1, 2020, and Samsung will promptly delete all personal information collected by the service. In the notice, the company also thanks S Translator users for showing interest in the service and using it over the last few years.
How do I translate on Samsung Internet?
Manage “always translate” language list
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- To the right of the address bar, tap More.
- Tap Languages.
- Tap Automatically translate these languages.
- To add a language, tap Add language and select the language to always translate.
What happened to S translate?
Now, the company has announced that it will shut down one more service: S Translator. However, there’s a replacement that you can use for language translation. The South Korean firm will shut down the S Translator service on December 1, 2020. Samsung announced its plan via a notice that was sent to South Korean users.
Can Bixby translate voice?
From the main screen, press and hold the BIXBY key. Speak your question or command, then release the BIXBY key. If Voice wake-up for Bixby has been enabled, simply say “Hi, Bixby” instead of pressing the BIXBY key.
How do I turn on auto translate on my Samsung?
How to use Live Translation?
- 1 Go to Camera app. Tap Camera Icon.
- 2 Switch to Auto > Tap the Bixby Vision icon. Select Auto.
- 3 Point the camera at the text. Select the text to be translated.
- 4 The selected text will automatically translated to the preferred language.
- 5 Alternatively, tap on Text icon > Translate.
Can Samsung Internet auto translate?
Yes, you can translate page. You just have to hold on the text and after that select all text. Now copy that text. Open new page on tab and search for google translate.
Does Samsung s21 have a translator?
To use Live Translation, open the Camera app, select Auto mode, and tap the Bixby Vision button. Select Text mode and focus your camera on the text you want to translate. Bixby will automatically recognize the language and translate it for you. Discover more about Galaxy.
How many languages can Bixby translate?
Please note: Bixby Vision can identify 33 languages automatically. Remaining 21 languages require manual selection. Translation speed may vary depending on the internet connection and word count.
How do you translate text on Samsung?
Android Operating System: How to use S Translator in the message…
- Select Menu key in Message app screen.
- Select Translate.
- Select the options, and then select OK.
- Select the Translate icon on the message screen.
Can Bixby translate language?
Bixby Vision allows you to translate any text in a foreign language by simply scanning it with your camera.
How do I activate Live Translator?
Turn on Live Translate
- Open Settings.
- Tap System. Live Translate.
- Turn on Use Live Translate. By default, Live Translate will be on.
- Optional: To set a new default target language: Tap Translate to. Select a language. Tap Select Language.
- Optional: Add more source languages: Tap Add a language. Select a language.