What is FBB1 used for in SAP?
The SAP TCode FBB1 is used for the task : Post Foreign Currency Valn. The TCode belongs to the FIGL package.
What is TCode FBB1 in sap?
FBB1 is a transaction code used for Post Foreign Currency Valn in SAP. It comes under the package for Documentation FI General Ledger (FIGL). When we execute this transaction code, SAPMF05A is the normal standard SAP program that is being executed in background.
What is Bapi_acc_document_post?
BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST is use for creating/posting accounting document for AP, AR and GL documents. This is an alternate solution in place of BDC which is used for posting documents through transactions like FB01 and FBB1. This BAPI can take input from legacy system and convert data into accounting document.
How do you use BAPI?
How to create a BAPI
- Go to transaction swo1 (Tools->Business Framework -> BAPI Development ->Business Object builder ) .
- Step 3.In the next dialog box, following information needs to be specified :
- Step4.To create the method select Yes in the next dialog box.
What is SAP FBVB?
The SAP TCode FBVB is used for the task : Post Parked Document. The TCode belongs to the FIBP package.
What is the use of Bapi_acc_document_check?
The FM BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_CHECK is used to check whether a posting to accounting is possible. If there is no such message then the FM : BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST can be called to post accounting document.
How do you post accounting documents in SAP?
Technical Information: –
- Transaction Code: – FBR2 (direct transaction)/FB50 → Goto → Post with Reference.
- Navigation path: – SAP Menu → Accounting → Financial Accounting → General Ledger → Document Entry → FB50 – Enter G/L Account Document.
How do I check my BAPI?
Status of SAP BAPI/RFC Interfaces After an Upgrade
- Navigate to SAP transaction SE37.
- Enter the name of the RFC or BAPI call in use.
- Select the Display button.
- Select the Attributes tab. The status appears at the bottom of the General Data area. If Released, a release date also appears.
Why do we use BAPI?
BAPIs are the primary method through which customer code and third-party applications interact with SAP products. BAPIs wrap the internal layers of SAP’s business object model to ensure that all business logic, validations and authorization checks are executed properly when accessing or changing business objects.
What is FB08 SAP?
FB08 is for reversing a normal FI document that is not considered a clearing document, whereas FBRA is used to reverse “clearing” documents such as a payment document.