What is CCF and what does it stand for?
About congestive heart failure Heart failure, sometimes called congestive cardiac failure (CCF), is a condition in which the heart muscle is weakened and can’t pump as well as it usually does.
What is Dot CCF?
The Department of Transportation (DOT) announced the updated and revised Federal Custody and Control (CCF) for DOT drug testing is available now and must be used by August 30, 2021. This is a required component of the DOT drug testing program.
What is a CCF ID?
The term “Chain of Custody” form is commonly referred in acronym usage as a CCF or CoC, and references a document or paper trail showing the seizure, custody, control, transfer, analysis, and disposition of physical and electronic evidence of a human specimen test.
What should step 1 of the CCF include?
Completing Step 1 of the Federal Drug Testing CCF, continued
- Check the reason for testing.
- Note the drug tests to be performed.
- Document the collection site address.
- Document the collector’s phone and fax numbers.
What is the difference between CCF and CHF?
Congestive cardiac failure (CCF), also known as congestive heart failure (CHF) or simply heart failure, refers to the clinical syndrome caused by inherited or acquired abnormalities of heart structure and function, causing a constellation of symptoms and signs that lead to decreased quality and quantity of life.
What is natural gas CCF?
Ccf: The most common unit of measurement applied to natural gas usage. This measurement represents a unit of volume equal to one hundred cubic feet. Therm: This measurement is equivalent to one hundred cubic feet or 1 Ccf. Mcf: A unit of volume equal to one thousand cubic feet.
What does CCF mean in trucking?
Employer Requirements for Positives: Medical Review Officers (MROs) are required to maintain a signed or stamped and dated copy of Copy 2 of the control custody form (CCF) for positive drug test determinations. Are employers subject to the same requiremen.
What is a correctable flaw?
The following are correctable flaws: Donor refuses to sign and no remarks indicating this. The wrong form used – (i.e. post-accident test no other form available) Collector’s signature or printed name omitted. Specimen temperature not checked & no remarks.
When using the 5 part CCF the employer & MRO information printed on the CCF must also include a phone and fax number?
(2) The CCF must include the names, addresses, telephone numbers and fax numbers of the employer and the MRO, which may be preprinted, typed, or handwritten. The MRO information must include the specific physician’s name and address, as opposed to only a generic clinic, health care organization, or company name.
When should copy 2 of the CCF should be sent to the MRO and Copy 4 sent to the Der?
(5) Send Copy 2 of the CCF to the MRO and Copy 4 to the DER. You must send or fax these copies to the MRO and DER within 24 hours or the next business day.