Table of Contents
What happens when you uninstall an app on Android?
You can uninstall apps you’ve installed on your phone. If you remove an app you paid for, you can reinstall it later without buying it again. You can also disable system apps that came with your phone.
How do I reinstall an app?
Reinstall apps or turn apps back on
- On your Android phone or tablet, open Google Play Store .
- On the right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Manage apps & device. Manage.
- Select the apps you want to install or turn on. If you can’t find the app, at the top, tap Installed. Not installed.
- Tap Install or Enable.
How do I completely delete an Android app?
How to permanently delete apps on an Android
- Press and hold the app you want to remove.
- Your phone will vibrate once, granting you access to move the app around the screen.
- Drag the app to the top of the screen where it says “Uninstall.”
- Once it turns red, remove your finger from the app to delete it.
Where can I find my deleted apps?
Recover Deleted Apps on Android Phone or Tablet
- Visit the Google Play Store. On your phone or tablet open up the Google Play Store and make sure you are on the homepage of the store.
- Tap on the 3 Line Icon.
- Tap on My Apps & Games.
- Tap on Library Tab.
- Reinstall Deleted Apps.
What data is deleted when you delete an app?
When you delete an app, the app and its data are removed from your device. If you want to remove the app, but keep its data, you can offload the app instead.
When I delete an app is it really gone?
Even once an app has been deleted from your device, you’ll still find it in the Google Play store in the ‘Library’ tab of the ‘My apps & games’ section.
How do I delete and reinstall an app?
- From your device’s home screen, open the “Settings” app (looks like a gear).
- Tap “Apps”, “Applications”, or “Applications Manager” (varies by device).
- Tap or swipe to get to the “Downloads” section.
- Find and tap on the app that you want to uninstall.
- Click on “Uninstall”.
Can I recover a deleted app?
Find the deleted apps and tap on Install Find recently deleted apps from your Android Phone. As soon as you see the deleted app, tap on it and then click on the Install option to get it back on your phone. The Play Store will again download the app and install it on your device.