What drink do you serve at a baby shower?
What drinks do you serve at a baby shower? Traditionally, you can serve baby shower punch. The host will often serve pink punch for a baby girl shower, or blue punch for a baby boy shower. However, pink or blue punch is not compulsory and you can serve whatever tastes good.
What non-alcoholic drinks should I bring to a party?
10 Non-Alcoholic Drinks You Can Serve At Your Next Party
- Perrier & Juice Drink. Perrier.
- Kin Social Tonic. sethbannon on Twitter.
- UGLY Drinks. uglydrinks on Twitter.
- CORE Organic. coredrinks on Twitter.
- Suja Probiotic Waters. sujajuice on Twitter.
- Honest Tea Organic Flavored Teas.
- Non-Alcoholic Sangria.
- Alcohol-Free McNuggetini.
What are some cool non-alcoholic drinks?
Summer mocktail ideas
- Summer cup. If you’re abstaining from boozy drinks, there’s a whole host of seasonal fruit available to turn into pretty punches.
- Fruit coolers.
- Iced tea.
- Ginger beer.
- Homemade cordial.
- Alcohol-free passion fruit martini.
- Virgin mojito mocktail.
- Diabolo grenadine.
Is there drinking at a baby shower?
It’s not uncommon for light alcoholic beverages to be served at a baby shower. After all, often guests at a baby shower may be meeting one another for the first time, and a little alcohol can help people open up. But a baby shower drink is not a reason to over-indulge.
What drinks can you make virgin?
30 Best Virgin Drinks & Non-Alcoholic Cocktails (2022)
- Virgin Margarita.
- Shirley Temple.
- Club Soda & Lime.
- Sidecar Mocktail.
- Arnold Palmer.
- Faux Tropical Fizz.
What non-alcoholic drink goes with pasta?
Pasta: Sparkling water Whether you’re team San Pellegrino or LaCroix, pour your bubbles into a chilled glass and tuck in. The slightly bitter flavor of sparkling water works well with any pasta dish and will make you feel like you’re dining in Italy.