What are some recent medical discoveries?
Five amazing health research breakthroughs
- The Oxford/AstraZeneca COVID-19 Vaccine.
- The human liver repaired using lab-grown cells.
- The super effective single-dose breast cancer treatment.
- The steroids and arthritis drugs saving the lives of COVID-19 patients.
- The oral antibiotic advancing cystic fibrosis treatment.
What is an example of medical research?
Research aimed at developing better treatments for diseases and conditions. For example, a better medicine for headaches, a new kind of heart valve or a new treatment for depression. Research aimed at learning more about a disease or how the body works.
What medical discoveries do you think will be made in the future?
Mind-reading exoskeletons, digital tattoos, 3D printed drugs, RFID implants for recreational purposes: mindblowing innovations are coming to medicine and healthcare almost every single day.
Where is the most medical research done?
U.S. Scientific Research Dominance Shrinking: Study
|Country||2015 Research Output Rank||2015 Output Percentage|
What is basic medical research?
Basic medical research (otherwise known as experimental research) includes animal experiments, cell studies, biochemical, genetic and physiological investigations, and studies on the properties of drugs and materials.
What is involved in medical research?
Studies might involve testing new drugs, vaccines, surgical procedures, or medical devices in clinical trials. For this reason, health research can involve known and unknown risks.
How do you write a medical research paper?
How to write a medical research paper for publishing in a high impact journal?
- Address the importance of the topic.
- The significance of your results to the field.
- Highlight the innovation your research will bring.
- Mention if you are adding on to previous work.
- Provide reasons for choosing the particular journal.