Table of Contents
Is NoScript available for Chrome?
The NoScript Security Suite is Free Open Source Software (FOSS) providing extra protection for Firefox (on Android, too!), Chrome, Edge, Brave and other web browsers.
Is NoScript worth using?
What does the NoScript do?
The tag defines an alternate content to be displayed to users that have disabled scripts in their browser or have a browser that doesn’t support script.
How do I enable NoScript in Tor?
Activate NoScript manually
- Open the address about:config in Tor Browser.
- Click the I accept the risk! button.
- At the top of the page, search for xpinstall. signatures. required.
- Double-click on the xpinstall. signatures. required line in the results to set its value to false.
- Verify that NoScript is activated again.
What is NoScript in HTML?
The HTML element defines a section of HTML to be inserted if a script type on the page is unsupported or if scripting is currently turned off in the browser.
What is NoScript in Tor Browser?
- In the address bar, type about:config and press Enter.
- Click “I’ll be careful, I promise” if a warning message appears.
What should I block in NoScript?