How hard is the PMI PMP exam?
The PMP exam is known for being hard, but PMI doesn’t disclose specific statistics about the passing score or failure rate. Some project expert surveys estimate the failure rate at around 40-50%, meaning only about half of the first-time test takers pass the PMP exam.
How do I pass PMI PMP exam?
Top PMP Exam Tips
- Conquer the PMBOK® Guide. The PMP exam is based largely on the PMBOK® Guide.
- Use a Good PMP® Prep Book.
- Try PMP Exam Prep Workshops.
- Try Online PMP Exam Prep Workshops.
- Take Advantage of Online PMP Exam Simulators.
- Remember Flash Cards.
- Participate in Study Groups and Discussion Forums.
Does the PMP test have hints?
Each PMP Exam question contains 4 choices, of which there is only one correct or best answer. Note that on an actual PMP exam, there is no hint and (obviously!)
How long should you study for PMP exam?
It is highly recommended that PMP candidates invest in PMP Prep. Most successful PMP candidates spend an average of 35 hours or more preparing for the exam.
How do I prepare for the PMP exam?
How to Apply for the PMP® Exam
- Step 1: Create a PMI.org account.
- Step 2: Complete and submit the online application.
- Step 3: Wait for Confirmation of Completeness.
- Step 4: If You Are Audited…
- Step 5: Pay the Credential Fee.
- Step 6: Prepare For the Exam.
- Step 7: Schedule (and Pass) Your Exam!
How to prepare for the PMP exam?
Conquer the PMBOK® Guide. The PMP exam is based largely on the PMBOK® Guide.
How to get a PMP certification?
A secondary degree (high school diploma,associate’s degree or the global equivalent)
How to schedule PMP certification exam?
This exam is not a test of the information in the main reference book i.e. PMBOK Guide
How can I reschedule my PMP exam?
Click on the reschedule button on the homepage and follow the instructions.