How do you speed up a video and then slow it down?
First, start a Create project and add your video file to the project’s media library, then:
- Drag and drop the video into the timeline.
- Click on the clip in the timeline.
- Click the drop down under ‘Clip speed’ and choose a speed.
- In the next dropdown, choose how much faster or slower you want it to be.
Is there a way to slow down a video?
Step 1: Launch the Video Speed app. Tap on the “Select Video” to select the video you want sped up or slowed down. Step 2: You will now see the video editor. Drag the slider to the right, towards the rabbit to speed up your video (upto 4x).
How can I change my video speed online?
Change video speed for free online.
- Select. Upload a video from your device. Choose a video up to 1 hour long.
- Change speed. Choose from a handful of speeds to slow down or speed up your clip.
- Download. Instantly download your new video.
How do I change the speed of a video?
Note: For performance reasons, you must be on Android version 5.0 or above to play videos at different speeds.
- Go to a video.
- Tap the video once, then tap More .
- Tap Playback Speed.
- Select the speed at which you’d like the video to play.
How do I speed up a video on my computer?
To Adjust Windows Media Playback
- Open your video in Windows Media Player.
- Right-click to open the pop-up menu.
- Choose Enhancements.
- Select “Play speed settings”
What app do you use to speed up videos?
More videos on YouTube
|Video Editor||User Rating||Price|
|Slow Fast Slow||4.4||Free|
|KineMaster||4.5||Free, but offers in-app purchases|
|SpeedPro Slow||4.1||Free, but offers in-app purchases|