How do you compliment a drawing artist?
Some Compliments That You Can Use Instead!
- You are such a great artist! [works every time!]
- I really love your art!
- Your art is so cool!
- Great job!
- You have put a lot of work into this piece and it has paid off!
- You are awesome!
- This art could step on me and I’d thank them for it.
Are unknown artist paintings worth anything?
While original paintings fetch the highest prices, a rare or specialty print may still be worth millions in some cases. A print of a painting by a well-known artist is often worth more than a genuine painting by an unknown artist. A signature from the artist can make a print far more valuable.
How much should I charge as an artist?
Think about a reasonable hourly wage and the cost of materials when pricing your art – that includes framing and shipping, if applicable. The US Dept. of Labor lists the average hourly wage for a fine artist as $24.58—use this to help you estimate.
How do you comment on a nice drawing?
Pop art captions
- Fantastic work.
- I found it difficult to stop looking at the drawing once I saw this art.
- Your work reminds me a little bit of Van Gough and Pablo Picasso.
- This drawing looks like a real photo.
- It is a beautiful piece of art.
- I love your style of drawing.
- This drawing gives me a good feeling.
How do you compliment someone’s creativity?
Complimenting Intelligence, Creativity, and Resourcefulness
- You’re a smart cookie.
- Your perspective is refreshing.
- Your ability to recall random factoids at just the right times is impressive.
- When you say, “I meant to do that,” I totally believe you.
- You have the best ideas.
How do you price commissioned artwork?
Consider one of these 3 straightforward formulas for pricing your work:
- FORMULA 1: Square Inch × Dollar Amount.
- Example for a painting with a width of 18 inches, a length of 24 inches, a square inch multiplier of $4, and a material cost of $100:
- FORMULA 2: (Hourly Wage × Hours Spent) + Cost of Materials.