How do I update my Play store on my note 3?
Update apps Tap Play Store. Tap the Menu key and then tap My Apps. Note: To keep your apps automatically updated, tap the Menu key, tap Settings, and then tap Auto-update apps to select the check box.
How do I update Google Play services on my Galaxy Note 3?
Step 1: Make sure Google Play Services is up to date
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Settings app .
- Tap Apps & notifications. See all apps.
- Scroll down and tap Google Play Services.
- Scroll down and tap App Details.
- Tap Update or Install. If you don’t see these options, follow the steps in Step 2 and Step 3.
Can I download Games on my phone?
Open the Play Store app, and press the Apps and Games button. Go into one of the categories (for example Top Charts). Tap Top Apps and you will be presented with the most popular free apps. Select the app or game that you want to download, then select Install.
Why can’t I download Games on my Samsung phone?
Open Settings > Apps & Notifications > See all apps and navigate to the Google Play Store’s App Info page. Tap on Force Stop and check if the issue gets resolved. If not, click on Clear Cache and Clear Data, then re-open the Play Store and try the download again.
How do I download game apps?
Download or delete apps & games
- From the Android TV Home screen, scroll to “Apps.”
- Select the Google Play Store app .
- Browse or search for apps and games.
- Select the app or game you want.
- To install the app or complete your purchase, follow the on-screen instructions.
How can I download Android Games?
Download apps from Google Play
- Open Google Play. On your phone, use the Play Store app .
- Find an app you want.
- To check that the app is reliable, find out what other people say about it.
- When you pick an app, tap Install (for no-charge apps) or the app’s price.