How do I restore a web application in SharePoint 2013?
Using Central Administration to restore a web application in SharePoint Server
- Verify that the user account performing this procedure is a member of the Farm Administrators group.
- Start Central Administration.
- In Central Administration, on the home page, in the Backup and Restore section, click Restore from a backup.
How do I restore a content database in SharePoint 2013?
Restore Content Database SharePoint 2013
- Log on to SharePoint 2013 Central administration with FARM administrator account.
- Select “Backup and Restore”
- Click on “Restore from a backup” in Farm Backup and Restore Zone.
How do I backup a SharePoint 2013 list?
Backup and Restore Lists in SharePoint 2013
- Here I have used an Employee details list as in Figure 1.
- Click List menu item in the top navigation and click List settings as in Figure 2.
- Click Save list as template as in Figure 3.
- Enter the file name and template name as in Figure 4.
- The screen as in Figure 5 will appear.
Is SharePoint online backed up?
As per Microsoft Online documentation “SharePoint Online retains backups of all content for 14 additional days beyond actual deletion. If content cannot be restored via the Recycle Bin or Files Restore, an administrator can contact Microsoft Support to request a restore any time inside the 14 day window .
How do I backup a SharePoint 2013 site collection?
On the Site collection backup page, select the site collection from the Site Collection list. Type the local path of the backup file in the Filename box. If you want to reuse a file, select the Overwrite existing file check box. Click Start Backup.
How often is SharePoint Online backup?
SharePoint File Recovery Microsoft makes backups daily, but if you lost a file you need to be quick to log the support request up to 14 days after the incident occurs. If your service request comes more than 14 days after the deletion incident, it will be hard to recover your file.