How do I remove the band from my Suunto Core?
To detach a strap from the watch body:
- Turn the watch upside down.
- Pull the small pin of the spring bar towards the middle of the strap to release the spring from its socket.
- Remove the strap.
How do you change the band on a Suunto 5?
Slide the fork end of the spring bar tool between the strap and lug and pry the spring bar from the side facing the watch case towards the centerline of the strap. Gently push the strap towards you with your other hand to free the spring bar from the hole. Remove the strap. Attach the new strap.
Has the Suunto Core been updated?
The Suunto Core Crush line-up will be joined by two new variants – Blue and Graphite. Both have a coated steel bezel for increased robustness and an elegant look. The contemporary colored straps are a statement of your style and blend well both with colorful outdoor apparel and as well as more subtle every day wear.
Does Suunto Core come with battery?
The replacement battery kit includes one CR2032 battery (without a battery cover). This battery is compatible with most of fitness and training (excluding the GPS POD) devices and a set of outdoor devices.
How do I clean my Suunto Core watch?
- Use warm water and mild hand soap to wash the watch body.
- Rinse well and towel dry the device.
- Use a cloth to remove any remaining dirt or stains and a soft-bristled toothbrush to clean debris away from charging contact points or cavities on the device.
How do you clean leather watch straps?
Here’s how to clean your leather watch band:
- Remove the strap. Remove the strap from the watch before cleaning it.
- Wipe the leather with a dry cloth. Before getting any liquids involved, wipe down the strap with a dry cloth.
- Wash the leather with soap.
- Remove soap residue.
- Let band dry.
- Use leather conditioner.