How do I get my unofficial military transcript?

How do I get my unofficial military transcript?

Follow these steps to obtain and access your JST:

  1. Register for an account.
  2. Click on the “Transcripts” link and view, print or save your unofficial transcripts.
  3. You can also click on “Official Transcript Request” and complete the form to have your official transcripts sent to your desired institution at no cost.

How do I get my Aarts transcript?

How to request your transcript:

  1. For the Army, Navy, Marines, or Coast Guard, go to the Joint Services Transcript (JST) website. Fill out an Official Transcript Request to share your transcript with schools online.
  2. For the Air Force, go to the Community College of the Air Force website.

How do I view a JST file?

To access your JST, visit the JST website. For official transcripts, go to the JST website for more information. Your military training and experience may also be supported by your Verification of Military Education and Training (VMET).

What is JST military?

The Joint Services Transcript (JST) is a synchronized transcript presenting data for the United States Army, Marine Corps, Navy, and Coast Guard. Each JST is “owned” by the service member’s or veteran’s specific service, so you will see each service’s seal with the American Council on Education (ACE) seal at the top.

Where can I find my joint service transcript?

Request Official Joint Services Transcript

  • Register for a JST account.
  • Click on the ‘Transcripts’ tab at the top of the page, then click the ‘Official Transcript Request’ tab.
  • Type in the institute name or any part of the name and click ‘search’ or hit the enter key.

How do I get my military records?

You can request your military records in any of these ways:

  1. Mail or fax a Request Pertaining to Military Records (Standard Form SF 180) to the National Personnel Records Center (NPRC).
  2. Write a letter to the NPRC.
  3. Visit the NPRC in person.
  4. Contact your state or county Veterans agency.
  5. Hire an independent researcher.

Does the Air Force have BLC?

(No U.S. Air Force, Navy, or Marine Corps Courses will be recognized for basic-level equivalency).