How do I delete thousands of emails on Yahoo?
How to Delete Thousands of Emails on Yahoo
- Make sure you’re signed in to your account.
- Once in, check the square box. It’s conveniently located under the “delete” button.
- Once they are all selected, click that “delete” button. This may or may not take a few minutes for messages to disappear.
Can you delete more than 100 emails at a time in Yahoo?
You can delete all of your emails on Yahoo Mail by using the “Select All” tool repeatedly. The “Select All” tool only selects messages displayed on the screen, so you may need to use it more than once.
How can I delete more than 50 emails at a time?
- On your computer, go to Gmail.
- In the top left, check the box to select all messages. If you have over one page of messages, click Select all conversations.
- At the top, click Delete.
How do I delete large amounts of email?
Sadly, there isn’t a snappy way to cut them immediately. Instead of clicking a nifty button, you’ll have to press and hold the Shift key. Click the first email, keep holding down Shift, click the last email and then hit Delete.
How do you delete thousands of emails at once?
How do I delete more than 75 emails in Outlook?
How to delete multiple emails in Outlook on a computer
- Click any message to select it.
- Then press CTRL + A to select all the messages in the folder.
- Press the Delete key to eliminate them.
- Click the first message and then scroll to the last email you want to delete.
- Holding Shift, click the final email.
- Press Delete.
How can I delete all my promotional emails at once?
Select the menu bar on the top left corner to navigate to the Promotion category. Select Promotions. To delete, select promotion emails individually by clicking on their header. You can select all emails and click the trash icon.