How do I create an RSP file?
How do I create an RSP file?
Use the Setup. bat /r command to create the response file, either in the default location or in the system’s Windows folder or in a location you specify. Use the /f1 option to specify where the response file is to be created and to provide a name.
How do I create a response file in Oracle client 12c?
You can create a new response file, based on the installation options you select, by using Oracle Universal Installer’s record mode. When you use record mode, Oracle Universal Installer records the installation session into a response file. You specify the name of the response file on the command line.
How do I create a response INI file?
Creating a response. ini File
- Type 1 , and then click Enter to use a response. ini file to configure MicroStrategy. For steps to use a response. ini file in command line mode, see Using the response. ini file to Configure MicroStrategy.
- Type 2 , and then click Enter to create a new response. ini file.
How do I create a Dbca response file?
To create a Oracle Database Configuration Assistant response file:
- Copy the dbca. rsp response file template from the response file directory to a directory on your system. The dbca.
- Open the dbca. rsp response file in a text editor.
- Edit the dbca. rsp file, following the instructions in the file.
What is RSP file?
An RSP file contains one or more command line arguments used by the C# compiler (CSC) included with the . NET Compiler Platform (also known as Roslyn). It may store one or more compiler options and the names of one or more source code files to be compiled.
How do I create an ISS response file?
iss file is created in the Windows System folder, you can specify an alternative response file name and location by use of the /f1 option. Enter /f1 to specify where the response file is to be created and provide a name. Specify an absolute path for the file which takes . iss extension.
How do I edit a response file?
To modify the response file: Make a copy of the product’s response file and open it in a text editor. Review any information provided in the response file or in the product installation guide. Many software products use settings in the response file to customize the installation of their particular product.
How do I create a response file for setup EXE?
Create a response file
- Open a DOS window (Command Prompt).
- Type the directory path of the LanSafe Setup.exe. If spaces appear in the path, place quotes around the path.
- Type a space, then type the command line switches to use.
- Press Enter.
- Complete the installation or uninstallation process as you normally would.
How do I create an MSI response?
Creating a response file
- Copy and edit the file Response.
- Create your own response file using an ASCII file editor.
- Use the msiexec command with the SAVEINI (and optionally, the ONLYINI) command line parameters to generate a response file that contains the same installation options.
How do I create an ISS file?
To start recording the response file, perform the following steps:
- Change to the directory containing the setup script.
- Run the following command: setup -r -f1 my_response_file .iss. where my_response_file is any name you want to use.
- Complete the setup windows, actually completing a normal installation.