How do I change the color of my inbox on my iPhone?
In Mail, open the Inbox, folder or smart folder containing the message. Click the message for which you want to change the background color. Select Show Colors under the Format menu. The keyboard shortcut for Show Color is Shift+Command+C.
Can you color code email accounts on iPhone?
Answer: A: Answer: A: There is no color coding in iOS Mail. You may flag individual emails.
How do I change the background color on my email?
On the Message Options tab, in the Themes group, click Page Color. Click a color on the Theme Colors or Standard Colors palette. To remove the color, click No Color.
Can you change the look of Apple Mail?
Use Viewing preferences in Mail to change options for viewing messages. To change these preferences in the Mail app on your Mac, choose Mail > Preferences, then click Viewing.
Why is my Mail background black?
Dark mode is a setting that shifts an interface’s color palette to display content in high contrast using dark background colors and light foreground. Black text becomes white, and white backgrounds go dark. Ultimately, dark mode is used to minimize blue light and enhance readability to reduce eye strain.
Why is my Apple Mail background black?
Answer: A: On Mojave 10.14. (18A391), Apple Mail knows that Dark mode is enabled, and will dynamically add a specific control in its Preferences to “Use dark backgrounds for messages.” It is on by default in Dark mode, and deselecting it will restore the white background to viewed emails, and the compose window.
How do you highlight emails on iPhone?
How to Add Rich Formatting to Text in iPhone Mail
- In the iPhone Mail app, tap the new email icon. Enter the recipient, subject, and message as usual.
- Select the text for formatting and tap the arrow on the floating toolbar that appears to expand the options.
- Tap BIU to show the Bold, Italic, and Underline options.
How do I change my black email to white?
Toggle between dark mode on and dark mode off When reading a message, you can turn dark mode on or off by using the icon at the top of the message window. Select the sun icon to change the message window background to white.
How do I get rid of the black background on my emails?
Remove or change the stationery or background color
- Open the message, and on the Message tab, click Reply, Reply to All, or Forward. Click in the message body.
- On the Options tab, in the Themes group, click Page Color.
- Do one of the following: To remove the stationery or background color, click No Color.
How do I change my email server on my iPhone?
Steps Open your iPhone’s Settings. Scroll down and tap Mail. Tap Accounts. Tap the account you want to change. Tap your email address. Tap SMTP. Tap Add Server. Enter the required information. Tap Save.
How do I change the color of an email in outlook?
1 Select an email to open it. 2 Tap the Reply arrow on the bottom right. 3 Tap Flag and when the submenu opens, pick a color.
How do I change the default flag color for my messages?
1) Select an email to open it. 2) Tap the Reply arrow on the bottom right. 3) Tap Flag and when the submenu opens, pick a color. Once you select a color for that flag, that color will be the new default flag color for your messages. But you can still change the color for a particular email using these steps.
How do I change the default mail app on my iPhone?
Open your iPhone’s Settings. It’s a gray gear icon that will be on the Home Screen. Scroll down and tap Mail. It’s in the fifth set of options. This button will be called Mail, Contacts, Calenders in iOS 9 and earlier.