How do I change display settings in VDI?
Right-click the VMWare Horizon Client icon on the system tray, then select ‘Settings’. Change the size of your virtual desktop screen to your needs from the ‘Display’ drop down menu. Click ‘Apply’, then ‘OK’.
How do I enable RTAV in VMware?
- Click Start > Run, type regedit, and click OK. The Registry Editor window opens.
- Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\VMware, Inc. \VMware VDM\RTAV.
- Set the registry values.
- Save your changes and exit the registry.
- Start a new call in your third-party application.
How do I change display settings in VMware horizon client?
- Start Horizon Client and connect to a server.
- Open the Settings dialog box for the remote desktop. Click the Settings (gear) icon in the upper-right corner of the desktop and application selection window and select the remote desktop in the left pane.
- From the Display drop-down menu, select the display mode.
How do I make VMware horizon client full screen?
In the desktop and application selector window, right-click the remote desktop and select Settings. From the Connect Via menu, select VMware Blast or PCoIP. From the Display drop-down menu, select Fullscreen – All Monitors, Fullscreen – Single Monitor, Window – Large, Window – Small, or Custom.
What is RTAV?
Real-Time Audio-Video (RTAV), introduced in VMware Horizon View 5.2 Feature Pack 2, allows webcam and audio-in devices to be redirected from a local client system to a remote desktop. With RTAV, Horizon View users can run Skype, WebEx, Google Hangouts, and other conferencing applications on their virtual desktops.
How do I enable audio in VMware horizon client?
To ensure that sound is enabled:
- Navigate to Virtual Machine > Settings (Fusion) or VM > Settings (Workstation).
- Turn on the sound card: Fusion 7. x and above: Ensure Connect Sound card option is checked. If Sound Card is not available in the Settings pane, click Add Device > Sound Card, then click Add. Fusion 6. x, 5.
How do I fix Resolution in VMware?
- Select Window > Virtual Machine Library.
- Select a virtual machine in the Virtual Machine Library window and click Settings.
- Under System Settings in the Settings window, click Display.
- Select the Single Window resolution setting.
- Select the Full Screen resolution setting.
What resolution can I play video on VMware View desktop?
First of all, we used the information below from the VMware Architecture Planning Guide: 480p-formatted video You can play video at 480p or lower at native resolutions when the View desktop has a single virtual CPU.
How does VMware View 5 improve video playback performance?
This translates into significantly improved video playback performance of up to 1.4 times when running full-screen videos at 1080p resolution on a 2vCPU desktop. With View 5 VMware has released a few VMware View GPO’s that can be used to modify the default behaviour of the PCoIP protocol.
What remote desktop screen resolution does VMware Blast support?
With the VMware Blast display protocol or the PCoIP display protocol, a remote desktop screen resolution of 4K (3840 x 2160) is supported. The number of 4K displays that are supported depends on the hardware version of the desktop virtual machine and the Windows version.
How can VMware View and PCoIP benefit from Interrupt coalescing?
This allows VMware View and PCoIP to benefit from interrupt coalescing which reduces CPU load and improves network throughput for PCoIP. This translates into significantly improved video playback performance of up to 1.4 times when running full-screen videos at 1080p resolution on a 2vCPU desktop.