How do I access my Verizon account?
My Verizon Website – Sign In / Register
- From a web browser, navigate to the Verizon Sign in page. If necessary, navigate: Sign in. (upper-right) >
- Enter the User ID or the 10-digit mobile number, the password then click. Sign in. .
- If prompted, enter the answer to the security question then click. Continue. .
How do I access my Verizon prepaid account?
Go to the My Verizon Sign in page. Note: You can click the link above or enter VerizonWireless.com/my-verizon/ in your web browser. Enter your prepaid mobile number and My Verizon Password, and then click Sign in. Note: You can click Remember me to have your User ID stored on the computer in the future.
How do I manage my Verizon prepaid account?
For all other devices, visit verizonwireless.com to sign in and manage your account.
- If needed, Download & Install – My Verizon App – Android & iOS.
- From the Home screen tap the. My Verizon.
- Tap the. Menu icon.
- If prompted, enter your My Verizon password then tap. Sign in.
- Enter the appropriate info then tap.
How do I log into my Verizon account manager?
- Open the. My Verizon app. .
- Select the. More tab. (lower-right) then tap the. Settings icon. If prompted, enter your password then tap ‘Sign in’ or ‘Next’.
- Tap. Assign account managers. .
- Do any of the following: Add a Manager: Tap the. Add manager. (at the bottom). Enter or select the appropriate info then tap. Add.
How do I find my Verizon Wireless account number?
- Account number: Can be found on your bill or online account by logging in online and going to Account then Account Overview. The account number is listed at the top, and it ends in -00001.
- PIN number: A four-digit number.
What is my Verizon Wireless prepaid account number?
You can easily find your account number through your My Verizon prepaid account login online. Find “Profile & Settings” then click on “Display My Prepaid Account Number”. Simply add “-00001” at the end of that number.
What is my Verizon prepaid account number and PIN?
Verizon Prepaid Your account number consists of 10 digits, a dash ( – ), and “00001.” Example: 0123456789-00001. Your PIN is the same as your four-digit passcode.
How do I get authorization from account owner Verizon?
Visit the Account Management page in My Verizon or contact Customer Service after the account has been open for more than 7 days. In My Verizon, fill in the person’s name, email address and mobile number. Choose Add Account Manager. We’ll send a confirmation message to your mobile device.
What is an authorized user on Verizon?
An authorized user on a Verizon wireless account is actually called an account manager. The account owner is the only person who can appoint account managers on their Verizon account.
What is the 4 digit account PIN for Verizon?
If you haven’t set up a billing PIN, the default is the last four digits of your social security number.
What is my Verizon?
My Verizon gives you one-step access to your account, services, online support and more. It’s easier than ever to manage your account, make a payment and get the information you need, when you need it. Account access made easy. My Verizon gives you fast, convenient access to a wide variety of account features, including:
How do I Manage My Verizon account with my Verizon?
Manage your account with My Verizon. Pay your bill, check your usage, swap SIM cards, view your order status and much more. Download and discover our easy‑to‑use app to get more from the most awarded network. Standard messaging and data rates apply. We’ve recently sent you a text message link to download the My Verizon app.
How do I Use my Verizon ID with Verizon FiOS?
Once set up, use your one Verizon ID to sign into the My Verizon and My Fios apps and to your Verizon mobile and home services too (e.g., Smart Family, Verizon Cloud, Fios TV, etc.). Learn more about one Verizon ID. Need more support?
How do I Change my Verizon billing address and password?
Go to My Verizon to change your billing address. Update your password in My Verizon. Change your PIN in My Verizon. Go to My Verizon to change your email address. Filter all topics below. Have an existing account you want to add a new line to? Click or tap above to add a line to your account in My Verizon.