How can I do DDR online in Chandigarh?
Online DDR can be filed from anywhere. The SSP said the web portal will go a long way in improving the delivery of police services. The SSP said the residents could either download the application on the mobile phones from the Chandigarh Police website or can visit the special portal on the website for lodging the DDR.
How can I file DDR Police in Chandigarh?
In case of any crime related complaint, one may call the Chandigarh Police Control Room No. 112 or 0172-2749194 or 0172-2744100. Also, one may complaint to the concerned area Police Station or Police Post.
How can I report cyber crime in Chandigarh?
- Go to the online portal.
- In the given page please click “Report Other Cyber Crime” menu option.
- A new screen will be provided.
- Applicant will reach another page.
- User will reach login page.
- Please complete the prompted details as appropriate and click “Get OTP” button to get OTP in your mobile.
How can I register DDR online in Haryana?
Steps to file FIR with Haryana Police
- Step 1: Visit the website of Haryana Police https://haryanapoliceonline.gov.in/
- Step 2: Click on Citizen Services.
- Step 3: Click on Complaint Registration.
- Step 4: Click on Create Citizen Login option.
- Step 5: Fill Information asked in the form.
- Personal Details.
- Login Details.
How do I apply for CHD police?
To apply for online Chandigarh Police ASI Jobs need to visit chandigarhpolice.gov.in and the direct link is given below. चंडीगढ़ पुलिस विभाग जल्द ही कांस्टेबल पदों के लिए भर्ती प्रक्रिया शुरू करेगा। उम्मीदवार नीचे दिए गए नोटिस से अधिक विवरण देख सकते हैं …
How can I file FIR online in Punjab?
- Step 1: Open the website Link of Punjab Police. http://www.punjabpolice.gov.in/ComplaintRegistrationNri.aspx.
- Step 2: Fill information asked for.
- Complainant Details.
- Complaint Against.
- Complaint Details.
- Step 3: Type the security code shown on the screen.
- Step 4: Click on Submit Button.
- Your Name : Enter Your Name.
What is DDR report?
First Information Report ( FIR ) recorded by police regarding cognizable offence is referred to as FIR while the other reports recorded in daily diary register are referred as DDR.
How can I lodge my FIR online in Punjab?
Is Chandigarh Police under central government?
It was established by the central government to fulfil the acute shortage against the increasing demand for forensic experts in the country and around the world. Shah appreciated that Chandigarh Police had accomplished all eight points discussed by him during his last visit to the city two years ago.
How can I get FIR copy online in Haryana?
Steps to View / Search FIR online on the Portal of Haryana Police
- Step 1 : Visit the website of Haryana Police by clicking on the link.
- Step 2 : Click on Public Information (See above Highlighted in Yellow)
- Step 3: Click on FIR Search.
- Step 4: Now FIR Search Option of Haryana Police online Portal is opened.