Table of Contents
Can calls and text messages be forwarded?
No, Call Forwarding won’t forward text messages you receive on your mobile phone, only calls.
How do you forward a text on a Blackberry?
Forward a message
- In a chat, tap and hold the message that you want to forward.
- Tap. Forward. .
- Do one of the following: Tap. Chats. and select the chat that you want to forward the message to. Tap. Contacts. and select the contact that you want to forward the message to. Tap. Groups.
How do I forward text messages from one phone to another?
How to forward a text message
- Turn on and unlock your Android smartphone.
- Open the Messages app.
- Open the thread that includes the message you want to forward.
- Tap and hold on to the exact SMS you want to resend.
- Once the message is selected, tap on the three vertical dots icon at the top right.
- Select Forward.
How do I forward calls on my Blackberry Keyone?
- TURN CALL FORWARDING ON: From the home screen, select the Phone app.
- Select Calls.
- Select Call forwarding, then select Voice.
- Select Always forward.
- Enter the desired forwarding number, then select TURN ON.
How do you divert calls on a blackberry Keyone?
Press the Home key to return to the home screen.
- Find “Call forwarding” Press the phone icon. Press the menu icon. Press Calls.
- Divert calls to voicemail. Press Voice. Press the required divert type. Key in +447836121121 and press TURN ON.
- Return to the home screen. Press the Home key to return to the home screen.
How do you forward text messages and calls?
Call and Text Forwarding: Basics In many cases, creating an effective call forwarding system is as simple as accessing your wireless providers service menu, selecting the appropriate call forwarding option and inputting the specific phone number that you wish to have your calls and text messages forwarded to.